Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Boy Names

All the baby gender tests (old wives tails, Chinese birth chart, & Itelligender) that I have tried have pointed towards boy. Either I am really having a boy or I proven everything in pre-ultrasound gender testing history wrong. We will see if the baby boy list counts in a few weeks (no particular order)...

Aiden
Anderson (Andy)
Colson (Cole)
Colton (Cole)
Cooper (Coop)
Gavin
Grayson (Gray) Dean
Huntington (Hunt)
Jackson (Jack) Cole
Macoupin (Coop)
Madden (Deny)
Mason
Oliver (Olly)
Quincy (Quin)
Remington (Remy) Gray
Theodore (Theo) Hugh
Tyson 
Xavier

Currently, my top baby boy names are Grayson, Jackson, Oliver, Remington, and Theodore. My favorite boy name right now is Grayson (Gray) Dean. Also, I love ring that the name Remington (Remy) has for a boy or girl. Oh the countless possibilities!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the names. Andrew and I have been trying to decide on Other boys names too and Oliver, Quincy, and Cooper have shown up on our list too. We are really hoping for a boy whenever the next one comes.

    ReplyDelete