Sunday, March 6, 2011

BabyCenter Baby Name Poll

I created a baby name poll on BabyCenter, a popular pregnancy and baby website. The baby name poll was posted for a day and a half online and the final results are posted below! The member comment section is defiantly my favorite (especially number three).

Baby Name Poll:
Which boy name do you prefer?
80%Grayson Dean 
20%Remington Cole 
(Total votes: 154)
Which girl name do you prefer?
28%Dakota Addison 
4%Remington Sage 
68%Olivia Jade 
(Total votes: 160)

Member Comments:
9. Remington reminds me of guns or shaving stuff for some reason.
anonymous March 5, 2011
--
8. Addison is becoming more and more popular for a girls name, its one of my picks for our daughter too.
Kaebrielle'sMommy March 5, 2011
--
7. My daughters name is Olivia Grace. Remington just reminds me of ammunition.
MarniDanielson March 5, 2011
--
6. Dakota, Remington, Sage, & Addison are overly male.
Especially Addison, which one poster pointed out, literally means "son of Adam"!
anonymous March 4, 2011
--
5. Remy! for a boy only, though. Olivia is cute for a girl.
anonymous March 4, 2011
--
4. I know a little baby boy name Remington and they call him Remy. I think it's very cute for a boy, not feeling it as a girl name though. Dakota for a girl and Remington for a boy :)
anonymous March 4, 2011
--
3. Remington is very butch, manly, redneck. I would NEVER give my daughter such a masculine name.
For boys I voted Grayson Dean
For girls I voted Olivia Jade
anonymous March 4, 2011
--
2. I think Dakota Sage would be an amazing name. Olivia & Grayson are great names, but pretty mainstream compared to your other choices--I like your more unique choices.
anonymous March 4, 2011
--
1. I like Dakota the best of the girl names but not with Addison because it's a double unisex, so it's impossible to tell if Dakota Addison is a boy or a girl. I'd go with Dakota Jade.
anonymous March 4, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Love all the names. They are all very unique. congrats and take care. With all the names it would be very hard 4 me to pick one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete